Thursday, May 22, 2008

Review: Chill by Deborah Reber


If stress is getting the best of you, the only way to deal is to CHILL!

Chill is a self help book that was designed to help you create order out of complete disorder. To reduce stress in your everyday life. Whether your stress is coming from school, home, friendships or maybe even the hectic schedule you keep, Chill has some sort of a solution for you.

Chill is like no other self help book I have read. Most self help books are written for adults, and teens cannot relate to them. But Chill was written with teens in mind from the cool pictures throughout, fun quizzes and creative topics for your journal.

I am currently using a lot of the techniques discussed in Chill like the Time Management chapter under Managing Out Your Work, the Apply to Colleges chart helps me ease the stress of worrying about what I’ve done and more importantly what I need to do. The Organization chapter made me organize and delete a lot of the items I had in my computer.

Chill could not have came at a better time in my life, with the stress of applying to colleges, managing time and just the stress that comes with being a teen. After reading Chill, I did feel a sense of balance and peace but most of all I felt the need to sit back, relax and CHILL!

2 comments:

Axa said...

where was this book when I was in college? I know some friends who would benefit from this book though.

Rachel said...

I tagged you for a meme.

Check out my other blog!

 
blog template by suckmylolly.com : background image by Patrick Hennessey